my 2 P’s – take 2

June 20, 2014 at 1:30 pm 23 comments

*

A new portrait of  Sydnee Pee

Artist – Peyton

*

commission one

the sketch

*

commision 2

adding some color

*

commission 3

more color and the beginnings of a couch

*

commission 4

Voila! Sydnee Pee

*

the two pees

a coveted corner – at the top of the stairs

*

beautiful pee

the original photograph – Pondering Pee

 *

As those who follow me know,  I have art work everywhere in my house.  98% belongs to the boys and the other 2% belongs to professional artists and friends. (Yes, Gigi, that would be you.)  Last year, I commissioned Peyton to draw a portrait of his sister.

The above photo was posted awhile back on Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge.  The first time I laid eyes on it, I saw the perfect Pee portrait. So with this in mind and an empty wall, conveniently located around the corner from last year’s portrait, I decided to commission another piece.

 

Advertisements

Entry filed under: animals, art, dogs, family, i-padography, love, Personal, Pets, photo journal, sketching. Tags: , , , , , , .

a hairy tune truth be told?

23 Comments Add your own

  • 1. Paul Handover  |  June 20, 2014 at 1:51 pm

    You clever thing!

    Reply
  • 2. forgottenmeadows  |  June 20, 2014 at 1:53 pm

    Your boys are so talented 🙂

    Reply
    • 3. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 11:34 pm

      Thank you so much. 😉

      Reply
  • 4. richardankerswrites  |  June 20, 2014 at 1:57 pm

    That really is very good

    Reply
    • 5. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 11:34 pm

      Thank you. They are the two P’s in a Pod:)

      Reply
      • 6. richardankerswrites  |  June 21, 2014 at 6:47 am

        2p’s or not 2p’s

      • 7. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 11:55 am

        This is the question……but, yes, she must! P must take P out to do the p thing;)

      • 8. richardankerswrites  |  June 21, 2014 at 11:58 am

        LOL

      • 9. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:01 pm

        That would be a triple p 🙂

      • 10. richardankerswrites  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:08 pm

        Isn’t that a payment protection plan?

      • 11. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:10 pm

        Hah! I suppose it is, in a matter or ‘speeking’

      • 12. richardankerswrites  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:12 pm

        SPmustP

      • 13. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:24 pm

        Guess what? She just did!

      • 14. richardankerswrites  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:29 pm

        Magic ✨

  • 15. hitandrun1964  |  June 20, 2014 at 3:42 pm

    The link doesn’t open:( I love the pictures of Pee. Well done and beautiful…you can feel the love:) Thank you for the lovely compliment. I appreciate it so very much. 🙂 Isn’t it wonderful to be surrounded by art ? It makes things so much better:) Excellent post. Hugs and kisses to Pee.

    Reply
    • 16. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 11:18 pm

      Humph – I will have to figure that out when I get to my desk top. I have been having technical difficulties lately. Grrrrrrr……

      Reply
  • 17. Teela Hart  |  June 20, 2014 at 4:15 pm

    The art is great.

    Tee

    Reply
  • 18. Dom DiFrancesco  |  June 20, 2014 at 11:14 pm

    Will the talents never end…just terrific work and the model…what more needs to be said, she is a doll. :}

    Reply
    • 19. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:17 am

      🙂 yes, a doll. Shhhh- I can’t let your words go to her head;)

      Reply
  • 20. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:35 am

    Wow your boys are so talked!! This is amazing! 😀

    Reply
    • 21. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:41 am

      Whoops I meant talented. Now I want to tell you how much I love the name Sydnee! That is Alex’s favorite name for kids if she ever has any! 😀

      Reply
      • 22. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 10:01 pm

        I have always loved the name Sydney for a girl. I decided to Frenchify it by changing the spelling. Pee comes from Princess – the name the orphanage gave her. Bill used to call her Sydnee Princess. One day I shortened it – thus Sydnee Pee was born!

      • 23. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 10:43 pm

        I love that and it is sing songy!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 2,926 other followers

The Archives


Samantha The Reader

THE BLOG IS ABOUT BOOKS , BOOKS , BOOKS !

spring tide voice

A Pursuit of Expression

%d bloggers like this: