Oh blogger buddies, my blogger buddies – I have missed you so. It seems like many weeks have passed since I have conveyed my deepest appreciation for all that you do – for the inspiration and support you provide to myself and the rest of the WordPress community.
Life has been a bit chaotic these past few weeks, but I am taking advantage of a little extra time (albeit, these minutes will not last long) to send lots of love and hugs to some wonderful bloggers for bestowing upon me some lovely awards. I am so honored and humbled for these gifts. I am also blessed to be amongst such a wonderful community of creative minds – it is awesome!
The first award is:
The Super Sweet Blogger Award
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
I would like to thank Kira of http://wrestling-life.com/
John at http://johnwhowell.com/
& Mer at http://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com/
Five Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake: does not really matter as long as it is …. see next ?
- Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat: anything my son Peyton bakes (which usually has chocolate in it – he inherited my cocoa genes)
- When do you crave sweet things the most? any time really
- Sweet nickname: I do not have one.
My Bakers Dozen:
- All The Tiny Moments – http://silenceofasomebody.wordpress.com/
- Unloving You – http://unlovingyou.wordpress.com/
- Green Embers – http://greenembers.wordpress.com/
- sarah monagle, pondering it all – http://sarahmonagle.wordpress.com/
- Kelly Hartland – http://kellyhartland.wordpress.com/
- Riding Bitch – http://ridingbitchblog.com/
- Hunted2Hunter – http://hunted2hunter.wordpress.com/
- Sheri De Grom – http://sheridegrom.wordpress.com/
- Heartfeltemotions – http://heartfeltemotions.wordpress.com/
- MindRetrofit7 – http://mindretrofit7.wordpress.com/
- Land of Quo – http://landofquo.com/
- Fueled by Diet Coke – http://fueledbydietcoke.com/
- Ordinarygirlinbrum – http://ordinarygirlinbrum.wordpress.com/
The second award is:
The Sunshine Blog award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is given to bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
The rules for this award are:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Link the person who nominated you.
First and foremost I would like to thank the very special individuals who
Kira at http://wrestling-life.com/
& Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
Ten Trekkie questions about myself:
- My last trip to the movie theater was for what movie? Star Trek – Into the Darkness.
- Seen in 3D or digital? 3D
- Did I like it? I loooooooooooooooved it! Thought it was awesome.
- Will I see it again? I am thinking quite seriously about it – I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD.
- What food stuffs did I eat during the show? The boys and I shared popcorn – no butter and bottled water.
- Favorite part of the movie? Uhh, I am not telling…no no no no.
- Am I a Trekkie – and if I am – am I one to wear the Spock ears and attend conventions? No, but I grew up watching the show and all of its spin-offs. My first crush as a little girl was on Captain Kirk (yes, preteen lust for William Shatner) and I thought that Captain Jean Luc Picard was quite the sexy dude with his bald head.
- Romulan or Klingon? Hard choice, if I had to choose one to hang out with I suppose it would be Klingon. They are big on the concept of honor. To be one – I would pick Romulan – to fly a cloaked ship would be way cool!
- If I could be an officer on the Enterprise, what position would I choose to be? Easy one – science officer.
- One more tidbit – I cried several times, screamed a few and sat on the edge of my seat the entire film! Wow – what a great movie!
My 10 Shiny nominees:
- Black and Write – http://blackandwrite.wordpress.com/
- The War in my Brain -http://meganhasocd.com/
- The Sanctuary Of My Heart – http://thesanctuaryofmyheart.com/
- The Past, Present and Future – http://codymccullough.wordpress.com/
- Free Little Words -http://freelittlewords.wordpress.com/
- Daily Echo – http://scvincent.com/
- Mama Bear Musings – http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/
- Where Words Fail… – http://wherewordsfail.com/
- The Writ of Imagination - http://thewritofimagination.wordpress.com/
- Oceanoartico -http://oceanoartico.wordpress.com/
The third award is:
The rules of this award are:
1. Add the ABC logo to your blog.
2. ABC about yourself using one word or phrase.
3. Nominate however many blogs you wish.
4. Let the recipient know via a link in their comments.
Before I type my ABC’s I would like to thank
Jen at http://jrosenberry1.wordpress.com/
& Dave at http://fromthefog.me/
Always on time – unless (refer to the letter U)
Bubbly – I have my moments
Creative – I have even more moments
Dancer – once upon a time, a long long time ago……
Eggs – allergic to those
Free spirit – usually -always
Goofy – sometimes, sort of
Harried – sometimes more than others
Ironman – yes, I kicked some butt – once – got a cool medal as proof!
Jordan – no explanation needed
Kimberly – who might this be??
Loner – mostly
Moody – almostly (really – this is a matter of opinion:)
Noisy – other times (refer to letter Q)
Organized – for the mostly part
Peyton – no explanation needed
Quiet – sometimes (refer to letter N)
Runner – may be stretching it – jogger would be better but ‘J’ was taken
Sydnee Pee – no explanation needed
Titanium – my left arm packs two plates and 48 screws
Usually – on time, if no one slows me down (refer to letter A)
Vacuum – a lot – Pee is hairy
Woods – love the woods
X-Men – yes, I love comic book movies – I have two sons – I have brain washed
Yogurt – Lowfat, in particular
When it comes to nominations for this award I have a few bloggers in mind. I am curious to know what they will choose for their ABC’s!
Kira at http://wrestling-life.com/
Mer at http://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com/
Kurt at http://kurtrees.wordpress.com/
Blogdramedy at http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/
I would like to thank those who nominated me. I am honored and very much enjoy spreading the sweets, sunshine and ABC’s of the blogging kingdom. Until the next time – when I can get my derriere on a chair long enough to type up another batch of award acceptances – please remember…….
Happy writing, happy reading and happy day!